Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Proud to be a NYC Real Estate Mom!

I am happy to report that I have affiliated myself with Mommies Who Know, a specialized division of Metropolitan Residential - an exceptional group of people that are more than willing to help me break into the industry and have already shown me the ropes and seem duly impressed by what I am capable of in my recent dealings with helping my friend buy his home even before I had a license! I love the idea of using my people skills as well as familial status to help other people in this niche market find their next cozy home, be it an apartment or actual house.

As the website states:
Mommies Who Know is a truly fresh and refreshing new concept! We've created a division unlike anything else in NYC - Mommies Who Know is the first and only family-focused real estate practice.

Seeing MY name there on their website is seriously so exciting for me! Yes, I am THAT passionate about my new career move! I can't wait to sift through all the listings and generate new leads and listings and make sense of some of the things that are still a little bit abstract to me. All I know is, I am absorbing everything much like the proverbial sponge!

Yes, I am finally a bonafide NYC Real Estate Mommy - how cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
HTML Counter