Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cross of Changes...

By nature, and generally speaking we are creatures of habit. I find myself resistant to change, even when I know things will go better for it. Yet, it's always amazing to me to find how quickly I adapt once I accept the fact that it is a necessary course of action.

A little belated here but...Welcome to my life!

I have helped people travel (10 years as a leisure and corporate travel agent) , helped them buy those special jewelry gifts for their loved ones, from engagement rings to baby jewelry (online jewelry company for the last 3 years) and now find myself in the most important position of my sales career yet...Real Estate.

I will be honest and tell you right off the bat, I am not fond of numbers (long story short, was GREAT in math up till 8th grade, was put in NY Regents program and all. My first sequential course I had SUCH a bad teacher that I lost interest in a major way and ever since then have hated math). This is very important because this is what has held me back from real estate for the past 5 years.

Now, there are things happening that I shall endeavor to tell without boring one and all to tears but here you have me folks...ready and anxious and impatient to start my real estate career! There is a nice long story that goes with that...but I will write that a little later. For now, suffice it to say, that I am starting my Real Estate Course classes tomorrow and this dear reader is only the beginning...

Blog Flux Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
HTML Counter