Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Car on Fire at Van Cortlandt Park

Ok...so this hits close to home since one of my listings is spitting distance away!

I was driving back from Yonkers and came to the Van Cortlandt Pk exit when as I am drawing closer I see some pretty heavy duty smoke...as I get closer and closer I notice it's a car on fire...something you usually see in movies!

I was crazy enough to take pics as I was driving by, some people had actually parked at the side of the road to watch this stuff...frankly I switched my air setting to car only so that I don't get some of that smoke I don't know how people were sitting around and taking it in...even though it was outside it really enveloped the area like a black and gray cloud!

Here are the pics...click on them to see the bigger version...I hope no one was inside the car that's all I can say!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here for full Graphic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Click here for full Graphic



9:04pm


Oh man! Just found out there was someone in the car! These are the times I Thank God a million times for every time I get from point A to point B safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
HTML Counter